Businesses worldwide are being affected by the COVID-19 health crisis and it has never been more important to support local businesses than it is during this very challenging time. Supporting local business helps to ensure that these companies will remain viable and survive the 2020 pandemic crisis. By buying locally-made and sourced goods, you also help support our NZ economy. Many of the products available in NZ are made here or are Australian-made – making them the very best in the world.
Australia is New Zealand’s closest neighbour and ally. Our relationship is underpinned by the Australia and New Zealand Closer Economic Relations (CER), which is widely recognised as the most comprehensive, mutually compatible, and effective free trade agreement worldwide. Our two nations are committed to the Single Economic Market (SEM) agenda, designed to create a seamless business and trade environment between our two nations.
New Zealand is the largest market outside Australia for Australian-made and manufactured products.
Why Should New Zealanders Buy Australian-Made?
- Highest Standards – Australian Standards for product manufacturing are the highest in the world when compared with other foreign brands. Australians expect extremely high standards, and the Australian Standards have been implemented to ensure quality and safety. Goods imported from other countries are rarely manufactured to such high quality and safety compliance.
- Support Local Industry – Australia and NZ share a very special relationship and this extends to trade between our nations. By buying Australian-made, you are supporting the local industry and keeping our two economies operating well.
- Local Materials and Quality Manufacturing – purchasing Australian-made products assures you of purchasing products made with sustainable manufacturing practices and, preferably, locally-sourced materials. You benefit from the highest level of confidence in the quality of your product while supporting local businesses and supply chains.
- Peace of Mind – all Australian-made products carry warranties and guarantees which protect you, the consumer. Buying Australian-made, you are assured of receiving the product you have paid for as well as ongoing service when required. This is not assured when you purchase from elsewhere overseas.
ApneaRX – Australian Made for the NZ Market
ApneaRX is a sleep apnea and stop snoring device manufactured in Australia for the NZ market. It is worn in the mouth during sleep to gently reposition the lower jaw and open the airways to help prevent the physical cause of snoring. It may also help alleviate the symptoms associated with mild to moderate sleep apnea. It is distributed NZ-wide by APAC Health and Medical NZ LTD – Auckland NZ.
Available online as well as in select Harvey Norman retailers, ApneaRX is:
- Recommended by Sleep Physicians
- Advanced Biomedical Design
- Based on Years of Engineering & Development
- Manufactured from Premium Dental-Grade Copolymers
- Registered Class 1 Medical Device
- Allows unhindered Airflow
- Comfortable to Wear
- Suitable for Adults over 18 years
- Micro-adjustable in 1mm Increments
- No Replacement Parts
- Made to Last
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
Australian-made products carry a registered trademark – a triangular symbol with a green background and a gold kangaroo, stating “Australian Made”. Purchasing an Australian-made product like ApneaRX gives you the surety that you are buying a product that is manufactured to be safe and to last. Australian-made products are renowned worldwide, giving you the peace of mind you deserve.
ApneaRX provides a cost-efficient and very effective solution to help stop snoring and it may help with sleep apnea as well. To discover our Australian-made medical-grade device and for a plethora of advice on everything relating to sleep, please visit our website https://apnearx.co.nz/ or call 0800 111 325.